Enjoy the seasons!
Healthy salads are a crucial part of you and your family's diets, and we want to make them easy by providing you with a weekly supply -- just chop and add dressing! From 20 beautiful varieties of lettuce to our Clemson-colored baby carrots and tender seedless cucumbers in the early spring, we want you to get the best quality food possible from our farm.
We offer local, chemical-free vegetable shares, with optional add-ons, for pickup or delivery to the Greenville area.
It's simple and easy to join:
- Members sign up for a farm community share during the summer
- We start and grow oodles of vegetables for the CSA at our farm in Travelers Rest.
- When the season starts, we harvest, wash, and deliver your share each week.
- Members receive their share, prepacked in a insulated tote bag with an outline of the week's salads, picked up or delivered to them. Just rinse, chop, add dressing, and enjoy
Extra benefits for members:
- Community Facebook group for more recipes
- 10% off on all purchases at our market stands for 1 year
- Farm events like garlic planting, potluck in the greenhouse, and first-fruit celebration.
- Opportunities to add additional shares to your weekly delivery.
Sign up now!
Explore share options and sample shares